Thursday, November 27, 2008

Jase's Tea House, Kuching

I went to this coffee house/tea house, Jase's Tea House with my brother, located at the new commercial center besides Stampin Primary School. It's my friend, Adam, who introduced this place when i came back to Kuching on July.

I decide to blog about it this time but not that time is because i did not carry camera with me that time. My phone's camera is so lousy on taking indoor photos. However, my brother has a SLR, so I can post better quality photos here.



It's on the 2nd floor and from what i heard it's actually owned by a boss who is famous in selling 'Sio Bee' (A kind of Tim Sam) at open air near Riverside.


Jase's Tea House is something like Starbucks or the local player Bing. However, I'm not sure which one of them make better coffee because I'm not an expert in this field. I guess I'll have to leave it to you guys to find out.


My friend Adam told me that the mango juice made by them is very nice. He is right! Although it costs RM8++, almost reaching RM9, probably the most expensive mango juice I've ever drank, it really worth a try and I would say that it's the best mango juice I've ever drank.


My brother ordered a carrot juice. Not as special as the mango juice I ordered but it's still good. It's cheaper than the mango juice, around RM7-RM8.


They also sell 'Sio Bee' (of cause lah... since the boss sell Sio Bee for living...). This one is a 6 pieces steamed Sio Bee. It costs RM4.80. All I can say about theSio Bee is that it taste ok. Good? I dunno, not a food expert but it's just fine.

By the way, Bing also going to open a branch here. For those who are in Kuching, you can go and try it out or probably hang out with your friends here.

No comments: