Monday, July 26, 2010

Taiwan Trip Part I KCH-KL

I flew to Kuala Lumpur from my hometown Kuching, a day before flying to Taiwan from Kuala Lumpur.

IMG_3503

That is a ticket for Business Class. I never mean to buy Business Class ticket but i was forced to do that in the end because in the beginning i bought an economy class standby ticket and then there were no  more seats available for economy class two days before my flight to Taiwan. I did not want  to wait for seats for the following day’s flight and therefore i upgraded my ticket to business class and luckily, managed to secured a confirm ticket.

For my whole life i never fly in Business Class before and therefore it was a whole new flying experience for me. The seats are better, the service is better, the food is better, the drink is better and the spoon, fork and plates are better as well.

IMG_3505

Huge and comfortable seats

IMG_3508

A glass of juice and a hot handkerchief was served before departure

IMG_3513

Nice meal

IMG_3514

IMG_3515 IMG_3516

IMG_3517

A cup of coffee is then served after the meal

For those who never tried Business Class or never tried MAS’s Business Class before, this may be a good reference for you. I believe flying in Business Class to oversea would have better service and food as the one i had is for domestic flight only.

No comments: