Friday, July 11, 2008

Trip to......??


Thursday, i had a meal at Burger King. "What's so special about this Burger King that become the first topic of this post?" Look carefully, which shopping do you think this is?

No idea? Let me show you the other picture as a tip.


One of the signboard in the building. Still no idea?















Not a shopping mall actually. The airport, KLIA. My friends needed to take their express bus at KLIA to go back Ipoh. So some of us decided to go with them to KLIA and have our dinner there. For those who stay in Subang or KL might think KLIA is very far, but for me , it only took 30 min to reach there by bus. How much? RM2.50 per way.

It's not a shopping mall so we need to find something to do to entertain ourselves.

Who is this? We don't bother.

We just make fun of him. One of my friends mimicking his action. How would you rate?

Here's another one.


This is a picture of our 1st PM. Tunku Abdul Rahman.

Look-a-like? This fellow in red said this picture gives an illusion of his C***K being S***KED. Sorry for being rude.

Then we decided to take some more serious photos.



Please ignore the person in Blue, he is just a staff.

This is not my first time fooling around in airport. I did this before with my other friends when i was still in Kuching. Kuching's 1st Starbucks was opened at Kuching Airport, so my friends liked to go to the airport just to drink some coffee and after the caffeine took their effect, they started to fool around.

No comments: