Friday, July 4, 2008

Welcome Back! Still Under Construction

Finally, i can get to use this blog again.

I know many of you want to ask me this question,
"Why this martin ar, all the while using the multiply blog ar, then suddenly change to blogspot. Some more with a totally different URL?"

Ok, if you surf this blog again, you will see a post created around May, 07, which is last year. After i created this blog, i did not keep updating it as i was busy with my studies. As a result, i forgot my user name for logging in blogger!

After uncountable time of trying, i gave up and sign up for a new account at multiply which is the my most commonly-known-blog among my friends.

However, i found multiply to be not flexible enough in terms of customizing the blog. Therefore, i try to retrieve my user name again this time and i succeeded.

Currently this blog is still under construction so there will be more additional stuffs added into this blog in the very near future.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Welcome back to blogspot. hehe. btw, can also try wordpress too.